Renovia’s Virtual Estimating Platform
In this article we will address the following:
1) What is virtual estimating?
2) How does it benefit you?
3) How to get started
Advancements in technology are powerful drivers for businesses. Even within the commercial painting industry, we have seen how impactful technology has been for our clients, crews, and Renovia teams. For the past year, we have been hard at work on another powerful technological advancement; creating a virtual estimating platform (VEP for short).
What is Virtual Estimating?
Estimating, in general, is a vital part of developing a scope of work and providing an accurate proposal for any repaint project. Our estimating team makes every effort to visit your project in-person and assess the current conditions in order to build the scope of work. However, improvements in technology, imagery, and measurement software now offer the ability to complete some qualified estimates virtually.
How can VEP benefit you?
We know you are busy and have a tight budget. VEP was created as a tool to help you continue doing business on budget, on time, and on your terms. Here’s how:
- Quick turnaround
- No interruptions on site
Let’s take a closer look…
- $0 – we’re serious, this costs you nothing. Our estimates have always been provided to you for free and we are not changing that any time soon.
- Quick turnaround – in the past, it would take our team approximately 10 business days to submit a proposal. With VEP, our average is now 4 business days!
- Accurate – in all the data we’ve collected since early 2019, we have found that VEP is accurate within a few feet (standard deviation).
- No interruptions – your staff, employees, clients, customers, or residents will never know we’re there…because we aren’t.
Utilizing our Virtual Estimating Platform, you can more quickly and accurately make crucial business decisions related to budgets, approval and execution of exterior repaint projects.
How to get started:
- CLICK HERE
- Fill out and submit the form
- A Renovian will contact you to learn more about your project
- Enjoy your free Virtual Estimate
- Continue doing business on budget, on time, and on your terms
Still not sure if a virtual estimate is the right next step? No worries. Here is a FAQ sheet to learn more.